It is useful to keep a record of any medications you are taking. This is information members of your health care team will regularly ask you about.
You should tell your doctors and other health care professionals about any other medications/supplements/vitamins that you are taking or are planning to take.
Keeping medication information helps you to:
- know the names of the medications you are taking
- know why you need to take them
- remember when and how to take them
- keep track of when you started/stopped each medication
- know about any side effects
TIP – Keep copies of:
- medication summaries or lists
- prescriptions/scripts for medications
- medication information sheets
Use the medication summary table to record any medications/supplements/vitamins you are taking.
Click on the links below to fill in or print extra pages for your My Cancer Care Record folder: